[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

wow its been AGES

SkipOutSkipOut
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
Hi Everyone,

I done even remember creating this "community user" .
Anyway I'm an old (not that old only 30) Scania server player was in Guilds, Synergy, SuperVillain, Eternity, if there are any old members here =D.

So I've got a user over reboot server lvl 174 Blade Master and was wondering if any guild here that's active will accept me :)
Looking to boss around and to basically guide me through.

Cheers,

Comments

• HUSTLESHUSTLES
    Reactions: 100
    Hmmm... would come back.. but.. account has bee hax.. during pre big bang. Lol muhahaha
  • SeaJay9999SeaJay9999
    Reactions: 100
    My account in Mardia (2009-2011) got hacked too and I quit. I recently came back and still salty how costumer support didn't do anything for me back then.
    Now i'm debating if i should continue with my old accounts (now in Aurora after server merge i'm guessing) or restart in REBOOT servers.

Funnily i found 500M mesos in my old characters. Is it worth anything in Normal servers?