[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hayato Iaijutsu Phantom Blade not dealing dmg

ThePaleFangThePaleFang
Reactions: 500
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill not functioning correctly

Brief bug summary:The skill Iaijutsu Phantom Blade for Hayato 5th job is not functioning correctly

More details: I Have tested this myself and got confirmation from another Hayato player that the skill Iaijutsu Phantom Blade stops dealing damage when you reach 5 (max) stacks, all the attacks leading up to it function correctly (1 through 4)

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Build up to 5 stacks for Iaijutsu Phantom Blade and then attack mobs with the skill again and it stops killing them

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: ThePaleFang

Character level: 262

Character job: Hayato

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: Febuary 4th, 2021, 00:59 CET

Comments

• CodeCountCodeCount
    Reactions: 200
    Yes, this bug happened right after the new patch. still not working hope they fix it soon cause it's hard to do boss without
    Date: February 4th 3:39 PST
  • DudiDudi
    Reactions: 100
    I'm seeing the same problem, it's a bit difficult to deal with when your strongest skill becomes useless (despite showing the actual damage on the screen).

it actually never recovers for me until i stop using it and let the buff disappear OR go to the cash shop really quickly and come back.

It would be great if you can fix this problem, it happens a lot on my character and it's really frustrating.