[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Phantom Carte Noir activation times with 5thskills

woelewoele
Reactions: 310
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill activation times

Brief bug summary: Carte Noir is not activated the same amount of attacks from Luck of the Draw/phantom's mark even I have a 100% crit rate?

More details: I ran a BA on my character with a 100% crit rate, only used the Luck of the Draw/phantom's mark. The BA shows the total attacks of Luck of the Draw is 420 times while the total attacks for Carte Noir are only 160 times. When I just phantom's mark, the total attack times is 72 but Carte Noir only activated 19 times. Is this designed to behave like this or it's a bug?

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: just use the Luck of the Draw on a dummy and see the result from BA

Character name: woele

Character level: 242

Character job: Phantom

World name:

Date and time of the incident: All time

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
[img][/img][img][/img]

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited February 2021
    According to the KMS wiki , Carte Noir only activating 170 times in Luck of the Draw is also the current behavior in KMS, which they guess is to prevent server/client overload or limitation of the maple story client for FA based attacks.

Phantom Mark only has 9 separate attacks. (7 from projectiles, and 2 from the finisher)
    So Carte Noir can only proc 9 times (your hit 18 times because it probably hit 2 separate monster)
    ("total attack" in the battle analysis mean number of damage lines, Carte Noir is based off of "times used")

woele