[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

items that can be traded within account expansion

lofthouselofthouse
Reactions: 600
edited February 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'd like to see a general expansion of items to be traded within account. I see no reason why moving a main should restrict you from items you've earned over the years; especially with the constant additions of classes to the game and some events never returning.
I'm not sure how many people have been faced with this - but I have moved mains a couple times, and now that I've finally settled into the class I really love, I wish I could have all the cool event medals I've amassed over the years. Most events are one-time things, and I take a lot of pride in collecting. It's a shame to not be able to move medals cross-character. There are some account tradable medals, I just wish they all were. I have quite a few medals that would contribute to my stats significantly. If possible, a way to move titles as well, like the Holy Pink Beanity.
In addition, I'd like to suggest more items to be added to the list of things that can be used with the Sharing Tag. Such as potable badges lol
For another addition, more event chairs !! to be tradable
  1. should so many items be restricted from account trading?6 votes
    1. yes
       33% (2 votes)
    2. no
       67% (4 votes)

Comments

• lofthouselofthouse
    Reactions: 600
    edited February 2021
    I made some cruddy mockups of what some of these systems could look like (on my account). Pretend all the medals in the event tab are actually event medals, I did my best removing non-event ones and moving icons around. I added a couple items to the list of things that I'd like to see usable with the Sharing Tag, but of course I'd like a huge overhaul as this item is basically useless with the small amount of items that can actually be used with it.
    uL4nLKy.jpg?1
    Z7qicBQ.jpg?1

I'd be open to paying more money, or adding a different cash item to make trading these items possible. Please let me know if there's any concerns or improvements I can make to my suggestions. This is something I'd really like to see happen.
  • BarleypopBarleypop
    Reactions: 730
    edited February 2021
    yeah I am with you 100%
    all items and cash items should be freely transferable between characters in same account
  • KungfuheeroKungfuheero
    Reactions: 920
    edited February 2021
    At least they could expand the classes to traded within. Like all strength classes could trade cash and reg items.