[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Feedback about the "real money trading enforcement

yukimoriyukimori
Reactions: 1,155
edited February 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
this is a great thing that gms is taking action against people who do illegal things with mesos.
BUT AND ITS A BIG BUT: this sentence is very confusing
"Players who are found to have received large quantities of illicitly gained mesos and/or items from farmers will be subject to sanctions"

the confusion is: that it implies that u gonna punish every person who traded with a meso farmers regadless of the knowledge if said player knew whatever the player they trade with, gave them illegaly obtained mesos or items????
a lot of trading is going on in maple, how can some players know if the people they traded with were meso farmers?
ITS REALY WORRISOM, personaly i rarely use the trde function (auction house is better) but still the few trades i had made makes me worry cuz how can i know if the ppl i traded with gave me illegaly obtained mesos?? OR HOW WE WOULD KNOW IF THE ITEMS WE BOUGHT IN AUTION HOUSE WERE ILLEGALY OBTAINED BY THE SELLERS?

I DONT THINK IT IS FAIR TO PUNISH PLAYERS WHO PROBABLY HAD NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF PLAYERS THEY TRADED WITH :<
this is legit concern for all the legit players out there

Comments

• KungfuheeroKungfuheero
    Reactions: 920
    edited February 2021
    Don't worry. Think about how many people would quit this game. They can't afford to lose people because of their lack of control or care into how we fund our gameplay. They are not worried about the inflation of the market, they are worried that you won't spend real money to sell stuff in the market. Bunch of garbage if you ask me.