[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

how unfair is the legion arena rewards

yukimoriyukimori
Reactions: 1,155
edited February 2021 in General Chat
it feels realy unfair that the legion arena rewards are only for the top 40%
feels sad that the other 60% dont even get a participation medal or something like that, especilly since the match making was ridiculously unfair to all players: i mean a level 200-210 team getting matched with level 250-275 team is super unfair and basicly all the high level (mostly reboot) players are the ones who are on top since the match making didnt exist, reboot should have had its own seperate matching from the rest of the worlds
i know it was just the 1st season: but i expected that they would at least implement a fair matchmaking.
plus not giving rewards to 60% of the players gives a bad taste and make it feel like we wasted our time by participating, its weird since usuly maple always gave rewrds for participation in the past.

wanted to see if other players feel similiar, or had tons of match making with players who were like 40 levels above them XD (i didnt see any disscussions on this topic)
iLikeRichClo

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2021
    There were participation rewards that could be obtained during the event period.

Quote from the patch notes:

"Daily Victory Mission Reward: You can obtain upon winning once a day per world
    2x EXP Coupon (15 min) (x2): Tradeable within account, 7-day duration.
    Cumulative Victory Mission Rewards: You can obtain upon winning respective amounts once per world. Rewards can be claimed until January 26 at 11:59 PM UTC.
    Win 20 times
    Arcane Symbol Selection Coupon (x30): Tradeable within account, 7-day duration.
    Win 50 times
    Arena Damage Skin: Season 1: Tradeable within account, 7-day duration.
    Win 100 times
    Permanent Arena Drone Mount: Season 1 Coupon: Tradeable within account, 7-day duration."