[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Buccaneer's Nautilus Strike not working correctly

woodshinwoodshin
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Skill

Description: Buccaneer's nautilus strike has an effect where when it is on cooldown, there is a 100% chance to deal a final attack for 2 lines (at skill level 30) when using octopunch. Despite it being a 100% chance of triggering, when Lord of the Deep, Buccaneer's 5th job skill is active, the final attack is not triggering 100% of the time. I have tested this and confirmed this in battle analysis for myself multiple times. From the time of me noticing, this bug has been around for 4+ months.
Please note that this bug affects all skills that nautilus strike's final attack skill works on NOT only octopunch.

Steps to reproduce: The testing should be done on a mob that is not instantly killed, best would to be use a dummy from dojo. Use Nautilus Strike, then turn on Lord of the Deep, turn on battle analysis and start attacking the dummy with octopunch. If you are tracking the activations of the skills through battle analysis, you will see that the activations of nautilus strike do not match the activations of octopunch. You can do the same test with Lord of the Deep off and see that the activations of Nautilus Strike match octopunch thus showing it works properly when Lord of the Deep is off.