[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Flame suggestions

ZhaDanBingZhaDanBing
Reactions: 600
edited March 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
suggestion on flames
black flames
black cube offer a higher chance to get better potentials on line 2 and line 3, but black flames doesn't. It just like an insurance, you can always keep your original bonus stat.
but if someone decided to spend enough eternal flames on an equip, they will eventually get a better result. In this case, black flame don't have pros anymore, and their cons is being more expensive.
suggestion: once every few weeks, players may redeem a 10 or 20 eternal flames (regardless of type) to karma black flames at a 1:1 ratio.

chaos flame
as a mage, i should be pretty happy when i rolled Magic ATT + Boss% + Damage% + All Stats% on my weapon since that's very rare, but when I realized it's tier 5/5/5/4, I feel very disapointted since it's worse than my old bonus stats.
like chaos circulators, there should be a chaos flame that re-roll your bonus stats, but don't change their type. It randomly reroll their tiers between 3-7. this does not work on items that do not have flame advantage, such as sweetwater or gollux items.