[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Old School Equipments

MapleSapoMapleSapo
Reactions: 745
edited March 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I am a long time player, since the opening of GMS, and many others here too. As Old School Maplers we saw many changes. The game grew up and many things had to be done. Most of us understand this. One of the necessay changes was the removal of secondary stat. This caused also the extinction of Lukless and Dexless characters. Back then when it was a thing I was one of the pioneers in Bera, as all my mages were Lukless and I had to explain what Lukless was to many newbies around. Today playing on Reboot servers one of my life goals as a mapler was to Anvil all the old equipments I had as a Lukless on my endgame gears. I had luck to find most of them like Flamekeeper Cordon (got it before they changed Masteria), Yellow Snowshoes, Crystal Leaf Earrings and others. But I also had to accept that some equips like Spectrum Goggles would not be able to get on Reboot. But one of my most beloved equipments was the Elemental Staff (Lvl 163). Now with the new patch most of the Staffs were removed. For my surprise not all of them, only the Lvl 163 ones! I sent a ticket to Nexon to ask why this happened, and give a try and beg to please, for the good old days, to bring them back as a drop on the Toad Boss, or at least to be obtainable for anvil in the Showa's weapon seller NPC (even if added without stats, just for Anvil purpose). I know something like this is not hard to do, and will not affect the game since most players will remain with their Fafnir or Sweetwater weapons. I just want to have my old look back. So many things got lost behind the Door to the Past of our memories. If you check the unavailable equipments in maplestory wiki you would be surprised how many things are gone for no reasons. If something could cause an unbalanced game, just add them without stats, just for the looks. I don't see why removing things is always their first option. Elemental Staff, Bone Helm with orange horns, 1st Maple Equips, Android Set, Visitor Set, Blizzard Set, so many equipments long gone..
This would increase Anvil sales and make us happy too.

I know many here started this game not so long ago and this thread can sound dumb, but if possible leave your opinion and vote. This would make old maplers like me really happy.

Thanks in advance, and stay safe Maplers!
  1. Do you want old school Equipments that were removed to come back for, at least, Anvil purposes?3 votes
    1. Yes! I would love to collect them!
       100% (3 votes)
    2. I don't care.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• HalfLightedHalfLighted
    Reactions: 110
    I need them :C
    MapleSapo
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    edited March 2021
    I need them :C

If you do, please vote for "Yes" buddy :) Nexon do read this section of the forums. They answered my e-mail and told me they will read this post and forward this case. Ask your friends to help in this by voting too :D
  • MysterionBrMysterionBr
    Reactions: 210
    Simplesmente não consigo votar o botão está cinza e votação não confirma, tentei votar em 2 navegadores diferentes.
    MapleSapo
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    edited March 2021
    Any Admin here?! People are telling me the vote button is grey and not working!
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2021
    I like these as well!
    Please make many of these available again, including Zipangu special equips, Masteria special equips as well including Flamekeeper Cordon, Facestompers, Blackfist Cloak and Goldensoul Cape.
    Some very rare equipment including Flamekeeper Gloves can be very useful and great as well.
    MapleSapo
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    edited April 2021
    I like these as well!
    Please make many of these available again, including Zipangu special equips, Masteria special equips as well including Flamekeeper Cordon, Facestompers, Blackfist Cloak and Goldensoul Cape.
    Some very rare equipment including Flamekeeper Gloves can be very useful and great as well.

Thanks for sharing your interest too. Im thinking about making a new thread with detailed informations, ideas for npc and quests and maybe more, just to add the old things back.
  • markcorrmarkcorr
    nice post like it