[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Cafe is NOT fun

Win4WinWin4Win
Reactions: 950
edited March 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I thought Maple Cafe would be me doing cute talking/dialogue missions in a cafe,
not me micromanaging NPCs while doing the same stuff I've already been doing.

Actual tip: Nodestones. You need 10100 points total to max out each barista, meaning you need 303 nodestones. 31 are given as rewards in the line, meaning that you need to obtain 272 in order to max.
Weekly quests reset on monday UTC, so you'll be able to get a total of 6 free nodestones. Meaning you need to have 266 either randomly drop, or craft them.

Please don't disguise unfun grindy events with cute names.
ThiccPeach

Comments

• CarpaltunnelCarpaltunnel
    Reactions: 110
    I completely agree with this. Missions should not take this long to complete and the requirement of 15 nodestones (if you bought the pass that is) per day is straight-up outrageous.

If I were to make a change to the battle pass, then I'd say either scale the amount of chat points you get per level on each character or lower the requirements. I don't want to spend 4-5 hours each day playing maplestory just to complete a couple of missions for an event, and I think this applies to many more players.
    ThiccPeach