[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wrongly use scroll on item?

DeadlierDeadlier
Reactions: 800
edited March 2021 in General Chat
Hi,

I just contact customer support, not sure how long I have to wait for a reply. I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else?

So this is pretty frustrating for me I accidentally drag an innocent scroll from my inventory on my Tyrant lycaon Boots which I was supposed to use the pure clean slate 10%. on the item. I clearly had no idea I used an innocent scroll until my stats went to clean :C

I was wondering if a GM was able to revert back my stats before I used that scroll, I have a screenshot of the item and the item which was purchase from the maple auction a month ago.

Comments

• SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2021
    I tried customer support with a similar situation. They were unhelpful and did not restore the item.
  • DeadlierDeadlier
    edited March 2021
    Sorrow wrote: »
    I tried customer support with a similar situation. They were unhelpful and did not restore the item.

If they can't help me then there's no point even continuing to play again.

I don't want to hear some bs it was my responsibility due to the policy. they need to change the UI on the inventory and how scrolling works to prevent stuff like this from happening again because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who loses an item due to poor design.

If I'm going to use a scroll at least make it big so I can see the actual scroll I'm going to use.

If they can't help change the stats back even I provided a photo then I'm going to quit, I cannot afford a replace another tyrant shoe nor I know how to earn mesos. it took me years to get 2 billion mesos.
  • DeadlierDeadlier
    edited March 2021
    We also should have a warranty on our equips when stuff like this happens.
  • DeadlierDeadlier
    edited March 2021
    2021 and nothing in customer support or nexon has change I still have a problem with my zero character which was stuck over 5 years. and it still not fix.