[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wondroid Glitches and Bugs

AridAranAridAran
Reactions: 970
in General Chat
With the amount of waiting to be able to enter the portals to do the Jump Quests and the bugs I heard about which forces players to go back to the start, I'm uncertain if I'd be able to get the heart and android. I can spend all my time waiting and struggling but its a very rage inducing experience that is time gated by 20 days. Daily coins from killing mobs is way too low to skip the frustrating bugs, so either the Jump Quest bugs need to be fixed or the daily coin cap needs to be more lenient. Reboot is unable to get a decent heart (lv 100+) without this event and will feel like I'm missing out on something great that seldom comes around.

Fixing this issue ASAP will prevent the event from being extended or even worse go away without players getting the desired rewards.