[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mechanical Hearts JQ traps are not functioning

BelloPallyBelloPally
Reactions: 1,905
edited April 2021 in Bug Reporting
uYAS2n1.png
8ZISWG3.png

Bug type:
Gameplay

Brief bug summary:
Traps in Mechanical Hearts JQ do not give any damage.

More details:
Steams and lasers in Mechanical Hearts JQ are supposed to kill you in one shot. I have cleared the entire event several times before, and I ​am more than confident that I can rescue Wondroids without making a single mistake.
However, when I was rescuing Roxxy today, I accidentally touched the steam and... nothing happened. I was able to walk through the steam as if it was only a background. I checked to see if other traps were functional, and found out that none of them worked. Lasers, scrap compactors, they are all bugged.
Monsters such as Security Guards can still attack without any problems.
This seems to be an account-specific issue. I tested the traps with some of my other characters, and they were all immune to those death traps, whether they participated in previous Mechanical Hearts event or not.

Steps to reproduce:
I do not know what triggers this glitch, but try getting hit by those death traps and see if they cause any harm.

Character name:
Hoyoung9051

Character level:

Character job:
Hoyoung

World name:
Bera

Date and time of the incident:
8:30 AM Pacific, April 5th, 2021

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited April 2021
    Your Maple Story files might be damaged (repair using the nexon launcher or steam repair/verify file option)
    Maple Story start to get drunk if task manager say your computer has been on for more than 24 days.