[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gollux Respawn Bug

4theloveofazares4theloveofazares
in Bug Reporting
At times when fighting Gollux and I die, I'm unable to respawn.. The death timer just runs out and stays on the screen even though I click "OK" .. I'm forced to actually quit the game (which exhausts my Gollux usage for the day) , is there any reason for this ?

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited April 2021
    The bug occurs when you try to use the yellow portal while you are cursed (prevent you from leaving the map and instant kill you ignoring death defying skills if you let the brand build up to 5 by letting the golems touch the center of the map).

To prevent this bug occurring, you cannot let the golem touch the center of the map and curse you.
    If you are cursed because you were careless in mob control you must not use the yellow portal ever (ropelift or use a vertical jump if your class allow to).
    You can die on purpose to get rid of the curse.

But if all over if you use the yellow portal while cursed.

(The dev should add a gollux exclusive skill that you can use while dead to unstuck yourself as a workaround. Reason being before the guild revamp made guild skill uncastable while dead, using a guild skill (castable while dead) will unstuck you)