[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LAUNCHER BUG

ArtemisaArtemisa
Reactions: 835
edited April 2021 in Bug Reporting
I've been trying to get in all afternoon and I can't, restart and turn off my computer so many times, I reinstalled the game, but after hitting the play button, it remains shaded and nothing happens, HELP!

kH2JWh3.jpg

Comments

• VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited April 2021
    I'm having this issue as well.
  • ArtemisaArtemisa
    edited April 2021
    any solution ???? Can any moderator or administrator give me a solution ???
  • fubs100000000fubs100000000
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited April 2021
    I am having this issue as well
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Try checking your task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) to see if an instance of the game is already running. If it is, end it.

You should also try exiting out of the launcher entirely, and restarting your computer if you can.
  • ArtemisaArtemisa
    edited April 2021
    I already tried, I still can't enter ... HELP! - F4
  • fubs100000000fubs100000000
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited April 2021
    Neospector wrote: »
    Try checking your task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) to see if an instance of the game is already running. If it is, end it.

You should also try exiting out of the launcher entirely, and restarting your computer if you can.

been there done that and problem persist. I even tried restarting comp, reinstall launcher, and repair installation launcher and problem persist

also the act of restarting PC which the OP has done inherently ruled out if there is an instance of the game already running.