[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legion is not letting me claim my coins

BottledHouBottledHou
Reactions: 400
edited April 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: gameplay

Brief bug summary: cannot claim legion coins due to the window that pops up saying there is an unclaimed coins.

more details: Usually when that message pops up "there is a character who has unclaimed the Legion coins" , one of the characters in the same world is in the raid exit map. But I just checked 41 of my characters and they are not in the raid exit map. So i cannot claim the unclaimed coins at all.

Steps to reproduce: I'm not sure how you can reproduce but none of my characters are in raid exit map, but the pop up says i have not claimed the legion coins. Shutting off the maplestory and turning it on again did not fix it.

Name: BØSWER

Level: 200

Job: Kinesis

World: Reboot

Date/time: noticed since April 18 2:17 AM

timezone: est

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited April 2021
    The message should tell you the name of the character who is in the exit map.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/63065/updated-february-18-v-218-awake-ascend-to-mastery-patch-notes
    When you attempt to enter Legion while you have yet to claim the coins from the Legion Raid with another character, it will display the name of the character that is currently in the Legion Raid exit map.
    The character remaining in the Legion Raid exit map can no longer be removed from the Legion board.

If for some reason if doesn't show that character name, try removing each character puzzle block until you find the one that you cannot. That is the character that is in the exit map.
  • BottledHouBottledHou
    Reactions: 400
    edited April 2021
    it did but the charcter is not even in the legion raid map it wont let me back in to the map with the charcter that says it has unclaimed coins i d/c and when i was supposed to be in the raid map it spawned me in the free market and now i cant get back to the map
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited April 2021
    Submit a ticket/live chat to have them transport that character to the legion exit map.