[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A Kain Training Support event would be cool!

ChimichurroChimichurro
Reactions: 1,420
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I would love to see a Kain level up event come along with Neo. I think it's especially going to be helpful because interest in the class is insanely low given how new it is (people are way more interested in Mo Xuan, a class we may not even get in GMS lol). Just something similar to the Adele event!~ Some temp cra, a title, damage skin, nodes, something. Maybe go beyond and do a 200-220 level support and give extra nodes and a fake abso or something lol.
MapleSapo

Comments

• PulledFingerPulledFinger
    Reactions: 765
    edited May 2021
    Did KMS not have these things for Kains' release? (personally haven't kept up to date with their patch notes). Thought the whole training gear, story related pet, titles etc had become somewhat of a staple thing for new job releases. If we get such things, cool beans. If not, I won't feel pressured into rushing it to 210 for all the free nodes.