[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Return Frenzy Totem Event last time please

OthyOthy
Reactions: 810
edited May 2021 in General Chat
Return Frenzy Totem Event last time please
  1. Should MS Return Frenzy Totem Event ?4 votes
    1. yes
       25% (1 vote)
    2. No
       75% (3 votes)

Comments

• DevilsbishopDevilsbishop
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited May 2021
    I would say to put it back into a general cycle, having 'one last time' would mean they could put it at 0.00001% chance of getting one and people would still go ballistic to try get one.
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    If the overall respawn was upgraded to a kishin level, then both kishin and totems could not even be necessary. This was a mistake from the start.
    I hope they eventually do something about this, making all makes respawn good enough for every player and delete both kishin and totems.
    It is not fair for all other classes who don't have a second PC for a kishin mule, or money to invest on totems.
    And I know there is this 2 hour totem we can get twice a month for free and the other in reward shop, but again, this wouldn't be necessary. Not everyone can log in every single day to get these free totens.