[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Been Nexon'd

BlackFiraBlackFira
Reactions: 410
edited June 2021 in Rants and Raves
I tried to get Pastel Dreams Face and kept getting judgement and eventful face twice in a row each. Gave up on it for now, not spending another 5 dollars again to gamble for the face I want to get. Last time it took about 40 dollars to get the hairstyle I wanted from the Royal Hair Coupon which is ridiculous... Just needed to rant about wasting 15 and after learning my lesson the first time I'm not spending anymore than that.

Guess somethings aren't meant to be after the first or fourth try...

*Proceeds to sulk by Horntail's Lair*

d410001250a0ce3212b42d9d2a6752c9.jpg

Comments

• EndeaverzEndeaverz
    Reactions: 420
    edited September 2021
    I feel ya. I spent $200 getting 1 royal hairstyle I wanted. It started out somewhat reasonable with spending $40 on NX. Surely I'll get it with that and maybe have some left over for clothes. Didn't. Spent $60 more so I'll for sure get it this time. Nope. Spent $80 more. Nuh-uh. Finally after driving to the store 4 separate times and spending another $100 ($280 spent on NX), I got it after a couple tries, with ~80k NX leftover.
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2021
    I would suggest taking advantage of the coice coupons no matter how much you want a particular face/hair. It's hard if you have ocd tendencies, but it will save you a lot of trouble.
    HappyMushroom123