[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Grieving Grotto bug

NexseniumNexsenium
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
Hey so has anyone else got a bug with the evidence part of the grieving grotto questline im at the jury part and none of the options work ive tried to look for a work around but there is none and i dont know what to do because i cant abandon the quest at this point it wont let me is there a way to just ace past it with no evidence idk how it bugged out i did it on my paladin no problem but now idk

Comments

• ABCZZTABCZZT
    Reactions: 1,495
    edited June 2021
    When you say none of the options work, are you only talking about the evidence? What about the option of which argument to refute?

I did the quest line on some mules a few weeks ago. If I remember correctly, the "centuries in the abyss" one could be solved with either the journal or the portrait, for which you get the choice of one or the other from Nue's room.