[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Death penalty is a bs money grab.

SkTzOSkTzO
Reactions: 210
edited June 2021 in Rants and Raves
So now we have to just sit there and wait 10 mins before we play? Either that or pay Nexon money. I'm done. I quit

Comments

• SkTzOSkTzO
    Reactions: 210
    edited June 2021
    Now we get to sit there for 10 mins and do nothing or we can pay nexon money. I'm done. I can't take this crap anymore.
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited June 2021
    Hey buddy, I know u feel in rage right now. I felt the same when this change was announced. But when I made a thread about it, I was told by one of the forum admins that the payment is made with mesos. I don't know about non-reboot, and I didn't die outside boss maps yet in my reboot characters, but they garantee it is a meso thing.
    But I get why you are upset. I don't know if you are a non-reboot player, but these regular worlds are the "paid version" of the game. I mean, you can log in for free, but you can't play the full game without real money (at least not in the same speed as the other players, it will take a lot of merch and you will get years behind others with new content, etc). Feels like those new video games where you buy the game and they make you pay even more for DLCs to fully plays the story. It is what they made with cubes and other crap. But I get it, I mean, they are a companhy trying to make profit, so MapleStory is part of the job, not charity. But I feel sad every time I think how this could have been different and still profitable, like a CS with focus on Nx clothes and pets only..
    But again, take a look and if possible tell me what you found about the meso payment to lift the curse.
    And don't forget to have fun, after all this is just a game. Don't let it affect your life in a bad way.
    Best regards :)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2021
    In non-Reboot, Safety Charms are sold by the Merchant Matilda for meso. She is in most major towns.
    Before the change, if you died without a Safety Charm on you, you'd lose experience - sometimes hours' worth of it. At least with this new system you can choose whether to pay the meso and go right back to training, or go do something else for ten minutes.
    Ozixus