[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.225 Goo Island Getaway Patch Notes here!
Many things I'm confused about
Hi everyone, sorry to bother you. There are many things I'm confused about, and honestly I thought I'd find out by the time I reach level 200, but I still havent found out and I'm surprised things are so unclear to me at this point.
Here are my questions.
1. My main is a Mechanic. Is that okay, or the class is considered a weird or boring choice? Would others think I'm an idiot for choosing it?
2. I'm level 202, but my damage range is very low. Only about 250-300k when I'm buffed. What are the easiest ways to increase damage without too much work or farming?
3. I noticed almost no one goes to Party quests, and bossing is done almost always solo / alone. Why is that? Which bosses / quests do people do together? It feels like I have to solo everything.
4. I'd like to go to the stronger Chaos bosses, like Chaos HT, Chaos Pink bean and so on but I cant solo them. Whats the easiest way to find players to go with?
5. Are there any Party quests that players do together? If yes, which?
6. All guilds I encountered have a requirement of level 210+, I'm level 202. How do I join a guild if all guilds require 210+?
7. I dont know if its just me, but leveling up is extremely slow and repetitive. Is that normal at my level or I'm doing something wrong?
8. I have many skills and summons as a mechanic, but I dont know how to set them up all on my keyboard. Theres no room / space for all of them. What to do?
9. Some bosses kill me instantly, no matter how careful I am, I always die. Is this normal or what could I be doing wrong?
10. I cant find enough cubes, how do I get cubes easily and how do I craft them?
11. What potentials on my equipment should I be looking for? Is % of my main stat the best option for damage increase?