[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The 'I heart Orchid' quest needs to be readjusted

PereeiaPereeia
Reactions: 1,000
edited July 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
'I <3 Orchid' is a hidden quest from Friendstory that you begin by calling Orchid between 8-9 PM GMT. In order to complete the quest and receive a chair reward (as well as progress towards the 'Behind Friendstory' achievement, you are required to do the same for 30 days in a row.

I believe this requirement needs to be changed because this quest is flat out impossible for many EST and PST players (I'm in the EST timezone and this is 4-5 PM for me -- a time where I typically have real-life commitments). Additionally, this time window is often made inaccessible due to server maintenances where people's progress still gets reset despite it being entirely out of their control.

Suggestions for improvement (and making the quest fairer for everyone):

1. Remove the time window requirement altogether OR

2. Keep the time window requirement but remove the 30-days-in-a-row requirement OR

3. Widen then time window or add more time windows in the day where we can call Orchid.

Thank you for your consideration!