[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.225 Goo Island Getaway Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone got cubes or flames from elite bosses?

terra2344terra2344
Reactions: 610
edited July 22 in General Chat
How many did you have to kill to get 1 on average?
Also please answer the poll if you got one or not.
  1. Got cubes or flames from elite bosses and champion?6 votes
    1. Yes
       33% (2 votes)
    2. No
       67% (4 votes)

Comments

• RokaniRokani
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited July 23
    I got stupid lucky and got a black flame from my 3rd or 5th emob, haven't seen anything since though, probably at about 90ish kills now.
  • OzixusOzixus
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 23
    didn't get any.
  • AsphemoddianAsphemoddian
    Reactions: 510
    edited July 25
    I farm 12 hours a day so I kill more than 100 elites a day and so far I've only seen 1 cube and nothing else, there was even a drastic decrease in the cubes and flames manufacturing items, and despite answering yes to your question as I said, it was only 1 cube and nothing else.
    darik
  • WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,445
    edited July 25
    I haven't seen any drops either. I'm probably somewhere around 100 kills doing dailies on 5-7 characters. The fact that they're calling these changes an improvement and "a better maple" is what really Mondays my Garfield. Non-Reboot EMobs went from dropping a cubic blade/unrelenting flame every 2 kills or so, to some ridiculously small drop rate that's not even noticeable to the average player. This is already a massive nerf even if you ignore the additional nerf to boss dropped cubes and removal of flames. I expected EMobs to drop cubes and flames with rates around 1 in 5 or 1 in 10. Instead, we got 1 in several hundred... Improved obtainment, they said...
    darik
  • BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    Reactions: 730
    edited July 29
    My server is now dead cause of this which is fine for me cause im a bit of a loaner but it sucks when i want to find somebody to boss with. NEXON is doing what they can and they know this is a issue let them work to resolve it. Prob in a future update this will be fixed.