[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

karma cards enter not working

dimnut43dimnut43
Reactions: 920
edited September 2021 in Tech Support
i bought 2 $25.oo karma cards for my daughter for her birthday and i scratched codes and told her the codes and she tried to enter them in game but it says redeemed or invalid i know that is not the case. Nexon has changed the way to enter the cash codes and i am not sure how to do it again so is it broken or has it changed and if changed can you please tell me what to do to activate the karma coin cards thank you

Comments

• LingRushedLingRushed
    Reactions: 700
    edited September 2021
    bump^

same issue, both me and my friend had purchased seperate 10k codes from offgamers, after the new purchase screen we get an error message "code is invalid or already been redeemed"

checking the balance on the officail karmakoin website they state the card has its original balance and that the code is valid.
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited September 2021
    so how do we get noticed and get this fixed please help
  • EndeaverzEndeaverz
    Reactions: 420
    edited September 2021
    Having the same issue, and have seen smegas in-game asking about it. Hoping to get the Spirit Collector package before it goes
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2021
    There are two separate issues here.

One is that the process to redeem Karma Koin has been changed, and is a bit confusing. Try following the steps in this imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/sbwmyii

The second issue is that US$ Karma Koin cards could not be used outside the USA ("invalid or already redeemed"). This issue was supposedly hotfixed yesterday. Please check again and post here if it hasn't been resolved.
  • rodgtrodgt
    I have the same issue. Made a ticket and it was "escalated" , which in my experience means I will get no answer.