[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

the game closed constantly ..DC

ruth02ruth02
Reactions: 1,190
edited September 2021 in Tech Support
win 10 pro , windows uptade full , firewall off, steam cache check none problem ! 700mbs of internet .. other games run ok ONLY MAPLESTORY IN THE GAME CLOSED later of 10,15 or 20 mint ... unexpectedly
it is happening in this last event of goo island and mobile mansion . Many people are also experiencing the same thing, the game is not stable. once again nexon cannot fix problems that have years and years ... maybe this post can be ignored by the nexon technical staff. but it's boring ... sick, it's a nuisance that they never solve the problems in the game, the last double experience was a disaster, with constant lag and dc in some players

When will everyone on maplestory be able to enjoy stable gameplay? in the patch of lara and 64bits ????? in October? I do not think so..

fix game crashes and disconnects, once and for all ...

Comments

• braven1994braven1994
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2021
    I am so with you on this one. I have a strong gaming pc, more then enough to play this game.
    RTX 2070
    AMD 3700x
    And I have 1Gbs of internet and all the other games such as Call of duty warzone, Valorant and more runs perfectly fine.
    but I still get randomly dc like out of no where without any message popping saying something had happened or anything. it is impossible to play like this. when this is happening in the middle of a boss fight it is the most annoying thing in the world omg.

please Nexon start to investigate this.
    I am a software engineer myself, working at Microsoft. I know sometimes it is hard to find the reasons for a bug the customer is experiencing, but this is a major thing I mean a lot of players get DC like crazy how the hell are you not working on this issue non-stop. at least do some compensation system that when the game crush in the middle of boss fight it will give you another daily for that boss. or something but you have got to do something this is impossible
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited October 2021
    I have friend who can't even start grinding eversince Capoo event gone live . Bosses are fine but as soon he enters Mob area it start to lag as crazy . he did send in a ticket and gets as answer : Deinstall ? reinstall and reboot . Well that does not fix the issue at all !! And yeah like said above he isn't the only one in this .
    I don't understand how it is possible that every update something gets messed up and how they not { wanna } see this .
    It been tested on test server ? Well I bet there are way less people there then in real servers .
    But for some people this event and others ain't fun at all when u can't even lvl seen all lag then they can't even bonk however that is already hours and hours lvling .
    Nexon really start look into this issues and fix it proper !!
    Clear ur game cache of old junk !! That is what is causing the mem leaks .
    Some Skills don't work proper eversince nerf either .

• metalthrashametalthrasha
    I'm glad it wasn't just me with this problem. I thought my computer was showing its age. I played Guild Wars 2 it was fine, I played Gears of War 4 and 5 and they were fine, it's just Maplestory I have the problems with. I keep getting disconnected from the server that they just did 9 hours of maintenance on plus another four hours I believe. Also the monsters keep freezing up and the attacks would freeze as well. I understand they added new content and there might be some kinks to work out but this is ridiculous. I think it was working better before the maintenance.