[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Reboot) Put Nodestones in the General Store

ChimichurroChimichurro
Reactions: 1,420
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Nodes in Reboot, compared to regular servers, are an enormous pain. On Reg you can just buy some in the auction house and be good. On reboot you need to farm a boatload for just ONE character, not even counting if you play alts or want to switch mains. Events don't make up for it either--every major patch you get maybe 50-100 regular nodes and like 2 exp nodes. Sometimes small events will give some but again, it does not keep up with the amount you need. The Vanishing Journey quest gives 3 per week which is pitiful. Some classes need a ridiculous amount of nodes to get their trios (like hayato, beast tamer) whereas others have it super simple (hoyoung, cadena, kain, illium, etc). I didn't get my first Hayato trio until I was in my 240s and I have no hope that any of the others will come at all.

5th job has been out for like 5 years now. Like the old mastery books, there's no reason they can't be simplified and just sold in the general store. Newer players still won't be able to just max all their things out (since it'll obviously cost mesos that they don't have), but players that have more fleshed out accounts will be able to spare a few billion to supply their alts with nodes. My main only has a stockpile of like ~1500 and that's not even enough for what I'd like to do. Recently they changed Blink to provide a hefty attack boost, so I either need to budget ~500 to max that or save them to use on an alt.

Nexon KR has recently put droplets in the reboot general store for a similar reason, farming them is annoying (obviously moreso than nodes since you can outlevel the areas that drop them) and on reg you can just buy them in the AH. There's no reason we can't just buy nodes in the general store too for like 3-5m a piece.

Also consolidate Hayato's boost nodes please. 23 possible skills in the pool is RIDICULOUS lol.