[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Transfer to Reboot

BruiseBruise
Reactions: 1,375
edited October 2021 in Rants and Raves
Last time I played Maplestory, I didn't hate the cash shop changes I saw. But unfortunately, the thing is, I would rather play the Reboot world experience with just the meso grind, but I also want to transfer all of the cash items I have from my Zero character, which is very dear to me. I think my experience would be good if I could just transfer my character to the Reboot server. I would even be willing to pay money for it. But I have a feeling that will never happen due to server demands, and maybe even economically for Nexon. I can't see myself playing Maplestory on a regular server, but also not on Reboot with a lack of my particular cash items. I know this is picky, but I just wanted to share my thoughts. lol