[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Halloween Costume Screenshot Contest

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited October 2021 in Contests and Events
Halloween-Costume-Contest.png
Hiya Maplers!
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? Halloween is just around the corner and we want YOU to show off your FashionStory! Hop into your craziest, eye-opening costumes alone or with your friends and let Maple World know who's the fairest of them all~

ONLY ENTRY SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THIS CHANNEL

How to Apply
1. Enter in screenshot-contest channel on Discord OR contest thread on Forums
2. Include the following with your entry
- Your In-game name
- World Name
- Title or a short sentence describing the outfit(s)
- Screenshot of your Halloween costume (Max 3 characters in screenshot including yourself)

Tips and Criteria
- Keep the screenshot appropriate and PG-13!
- You can take a screenshot alone or with up to 2 other Maplers max!
- Screenshot must be from in-game and we do not recommend edits.
- Choose a map that would highlight your outfit and feel free to hop on chairs/mounts/etc.!
- Give a title or a short sentence that describes what/who you are dressing up as!

Judging Process
- MapleStory Community team will vote and determine 2 winners and 5 honorary mentions.

Prizes
2 Winners
- Maple Me artwork by Nexon America artist, Kirdein
- Pumpkin Chair: Untradeable.
- Onyx Apple x10 Coupon: Tradeable within account,7-day duration. Use the coupon to obtain Onyx Apple (x10): Untradeable, 7-day duration.
- Hallowkitty's Assistant Discord role

5 Honorary Mentions
- Pumpkin Chair: Untradeable.
- Onyx Apple x10 Coupon: Tradeable within account,7-day duration. Use the coupon to obtain Onyx Apple (x10): Untradeable, 7-day duration.
- Hallowkitty's Assistant Discord role

Submission Dates
October 26 - November 1 at 10:00 AM PT

Kirdein's Maple Me Artwork Example:
Anniversary-MapleMe-Reward-Feature.png

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited November 2021
    Halloween-Costume-Contest-Winners.png?width=732&height=244

Hiya Maplers,
    It's time to announce our winners and honorary mentions for our Halloween Costume Contest!
    First and foremost, special thanks to everyone who participated in the event. It was definitely worthwhile to go over each one of the screenshots and admire your FashionStory. Halloween was a perfect time to show off your fashion and all of you did splendidly! Now without further ado, we'll announce our winners and honorary mentions.

These are listed in the submission order

Please congratulate our winners!
    @Rina - Damien, Damien everywhere (just the way we like it). We felt your love for Damien even through the screen and that's something on its own.
    unknown.png

@Dally - You've nailed all aspects: outfit, mount, and background! The ambiance is perfect for Halloween and we loved it! _Yes, stay indoors Maplers... Stay safe..._
    fDfdT1d9YJ.png

Please congratulate our honorary mentions!
    @Squeaky
    @Detrivance
    @john
    @Shirdon
    @alec

There we have it, CONGRATULATIONS!
    Again, we would like to thank everyone for participating and these contests will surely return. We loved all your fashion and look forward to seeing more of them (as well in #ms-fashion)! Winners, I'll contact you separately about the Maple Me artwork. Unless told otherwise, we plan to send out all the in-game rewards within this or next week. If you have inaccurate IGN/World information listed on your entry, please DM me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Until we return, Happy Mapling! :)