[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My Home - In game housing

PrincessCornetPrincessCornet
Reactions: 400
edited November 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi Maplers :)

This may be a repeated thread but I am simply shining a bit of light on to this feature in MapleStory myself...

In 2019 the Chinese & Taiwanese Maplestory introduced a system to the game called,
My Home

q1lrani7dja31.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=080c008dd351dd9cce222ac32faf2322a8c18c5e

The system allows you to own your very own little piece of MapleStory by purchasing your choice of an in-game upgradable home in one of several areas and of different style and size. Here are a few examples of these here:

maxresdefault.jpg

EA10GUuWsAU6q3n.jpg

EA10GUwXsAA2UFi.jpg

With the ability to decorate with your own personal style, this brings a ton of fun for those who enjoy housing features in MMORPGs as well as a lovely spot to socialize or collect together before your next big adventure.

I am currently unsure if there are guild housing features as of just yet in the live versions overseas.

Your own home can also provide you with buffs such as increased critical rate, boss damage and bonus EXP.

After connecting with a GM I have been asked to bring this to the suggestions forum to find other Maplers who are also excited and interested in the idea.

Please be kind and respectful in your posts here. While not all Maplers might be interested in the idea or are in favor of other patches or content over this one, this thread is for those who would like to show their love and support of the feature, My Home.

Let me know what you would do with your own piece of MapleStory! or simply comment to show interest :)

Happy Mapling!
Princess Cornet
  1. Would you like to see My Home come to MapleStory Global?2 votes
    1. Yes!! Please!!
       50% (1 vote)
    2. I would be interested to some degree!
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I am not for or against it!
       50% (1 vote)
    4. I am not interested in this feature.
       0% (0 votes)