[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Do people still play with friends nowadays?

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited December 2021 in General Chat
I used to play with friends and my little brother many years back, I forgot when exactly,
but it was fun, being able to explore things you would have a hard time exploring alone, mobbing and questing,
so right now I am just curious how many people play solo compared to playing in a party or guild.
I mean, nowadays I only play solo and only when Burning is available, because it is more time efficient to me that way.
But, I'd imagine being able to have fun without Burning when I can play with others should be possible too.
I will appreciate every feedback I can get from this simple poll, thank you guys.
  1. Are you playing mostly solo or in a group (of two or more) for the past few months? Take average.5 votes
    1. Solo (Solo for more than 50% of the time)
       100% (5 votes)
    2. Group (Group for more than 50% of the time)
       0% (0 votes)
    3. 50-50 *this doesn't help me much, but oh well, people will want this option either way
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NovuhzNovuhz
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2021
    You make less meso and less xp if grinding together. Only time ppl play together is for AQP, CPQ, Bossing, hmuto, vjpq, Ursus, some other dailies.
  • Bilbo2012Bilbo2012
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2021
    It's the same in regular servers correct? I enjoyed regular servers more becuase of the interaction in trading, which has me thinking if i should go back, but then there is the P2W aspect.
  • MashiboroMashiboro
    I am playing solo lately. I took a long break from MS and everything is so different and my old friends no longer play. Looking for friends to play together!