[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Compensation dutch players

AttoryAttory
Reactions: 300
Dear Maplers,

In this post i'd like to share my opinion about the compensation for Dutch player who quit or went to Reboot with a cute compensation so to speak. I find the compensation in Reboot so far outrages. I have spent some money on the Bera server and have not been able to sell my items for real money again since thats against the ToS. So after playing maple for 15 years I decided to simply go to reboot and accept the compensation that nexon gave us. To prevent myself from complaining in this post about how bad I think the compensation is compared to the money I and alot of people have spent on the regular servers I really feel (my feelings) that's it's a quick fix. For me it feels like:

"Dear dutch community... so... yeh... how should we say this... your accounts will no longer be usable and your value of your accounts will be lost. Of course we want to accommodate you and with that we offer you a fraction of what you have lost. We also know that this isn't nearly enough, but that's life right? Please don't create to much posts about this on the forum and please don't be an annoying customer okey please?" I am not saying this is what Nexon thinks because I can't know what Nexon thinks, though it sure is what I feel and experience, and again I don't know if other fellow players share these same thoughts or feelings, but it would be good to know that i'm not alone on this one.

One other things that concerns me aswell is to be online for 10 cumulative days in orde to earn 30k maple points. How is it that i have to earn anything? I should simply get what's mine already don't you think? Btw this isn't even working for me, have already opened a ticket since i can't receive that 30k mp anywhere.

I have tried to remain objective and formal, though I still very much disagree on the approach and solution Nexon decided to take. I am curious about what other people think and I hope Nexon will come up with something better than what they have offered so far.

Best regards,

Attory