[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

6 slots for rings please? thanks.

LaudierLaudier
Reactions: 1,050
edited December 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
with the new guardian angel ring coming out, certain rings will be falling out of BIS. some rings are already taking a market price drop namely meister ring. could we have 2 extra slots like other overseas servers to keep our hard work from becoming so obsolete. thanks.

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited December 2021
    So no offense but what about when they make new tops and bottoms? New better sets or hearts?
    Like I get you, I had a nice set of Tyrants years back and then Absolab and Arcane come out and make my Tyrants old and obsolete. But it's the way of the game.
    Say they release even more rings that are BiS? You want to up the ring slot count to 8? To 10?! Toe rings? Either give the miester to a mule or sell at a cheaper price. It's how the game goes man.
  • LaudierLaudier
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited December 2021
    yeah you are right. that is how the game goes. last time rings were made this outdated was like 3 years ago with magnus/hilla rage rings due to the 25star/flames update.

saw this 6 slot setup from cms and thought nexon could maybe bring it over to gms
    aMELhYS.png
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2021
    Laudier wrote: »
    with the new guardian angel ring coming out, certain rings will be falling out of BIS. some rings are already taking a market price drop namely meister ring. could we have 2 extra slots like other overseas servers to keep our hard work from becoming so obsolete. thanks.

That's how things happen. New gear replaces old gears with stronger stats, high levels for starring and set bonus. I remember investing into Empress just to CRA come in, AbsoLab and Arcane.

CMS has a ton things missing things such as a lower boss drop table, and a damage you must manually increase by paying. Star forcing is also hell so it's not worth the sacrifice.