[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

error on day 3 of the event of cassandra christmas

xJayStrongxJayStrong
Reactions: 300
edited December 2021 in General Chat
I completed the daily 300 pink bean and I can't do Cassandra's mission, fix that please

Comments

• NightlyMoonnNightlyMoonn
    Reactions: 1,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2021
    Bug type:
    Quest

Brief bug summary:
    Upon completing the pink bean limit on Sunday (x2 creator step up rewards), dec 25th (PST), I am unable to proceed with the quest because they do not detect the creator step up as completed.

More details:
    I reached 600/600 pink beans for today, but Cassandra still won't start the Maplemas Day 3 quest. She says that I haven't gathered all of today's pink beans.

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Max your pink bean limit in Creator Step Up on Sunday, Dec 25th when x2 Creator Step Up rewards is active.
    2) Try to start Maplemas Day 3 quest.
    3) Gives the "You haven't gathered all of today's Pink Beans yet!" message when you try to start the day 3 quest/

Character name:
    NacoTaco

Character level:
    Lvl 232

Character job:
    Phantom

World name:
    Bera

Date and time of the incident:
    Sunday, Dec 25th, 2021. 7:00pm PST

zifVF2a
  • haiwuyunjianhaiwuyunjian
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2021
    Bug type:
    Quest

Brief bug summary:
    Upon completing the pink bean limit on Sunday (x2 creator step up rewards), dec 25th (PST), I am unable to proceed with the quest because they do not detect the creator step up as completed.

More details:
    I reached 600/600 pink beans for today, but Cassandra still won't start the Maplemas Day 3 quest. She says that I haven't gathered all of today's pink beans.

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Max your pink bean limit in Creator Step Up on Sunday, Dec 25th when x2 Creator Step Up rewards is active.
    3) Gives the "You haven't gathered all of today's Pink Beans yet!" message when you try to start the day 3 quest/

Character name:
    AngelLoli

Character level:
    Lvl 249

Character job:
    Angelic Buster

World name:
    Aurora

Dec 25th, 2021. 8:16pm PST
  • potadouxpotadoux
    I'm experiencing the same bug. I collected 600/600 of the pink beans but it keeps telling me I haven't gathered all of today's pink beans yet. T_T
  • sealordsealord
    edited December 2021
    Bug type:
    Quest

Brief bug summary:
    Upon completing the pink bean limit on Sunday (x2 creator step up rewards), Dec 25th (PST), I am unable to proceed with the quest because they do not detect the creator step up as completed.

More details:

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Max your pink bean limit in Creator Step Up on Sunday, Dec 25th when x2 Creator Step Up reward was activated.
    3) Gives the "You haven't gathered all of today's Pink Beans yet!" message when you try to start the day 3 quest"

Character name:
    ZireaeI

Character level:
    Lvl 249

Character job:
    Adele

World name:
    Reboot

Sunday, Dec 25th, 2021. 10:30pm PST
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2021
    Yes, there is indeed a bug with the event today.

You can work around this bug by getting exactly 300 Pink Beans on another character, and using that one to complete today's quest. (The chair is movable through storage).
  • NightlyMoonnNightlyMoonn
    Reactions: 1,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2021
    Bug type:
    Quest

Brief bug summary:
    Upon completing the pink bean limit on Monday 2:40AM PST, Dec 27th, I am unable to proceed with the quest. Clicking the quest does nothing.

More details:
    I reached 300/300 pink beans for today, but Cassandra still won't start the Maplemas Day 3 quest. Clicking the quest does absolutely nothing. It's not even in my available quests when I open quest log. I can only see the quest in the star quest menu.

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Max your pink bean limit in Creator Step Up on Monday, Dec 27th.
    3) Quest does not start, no text window pops up.

Character name:
    NacoTaco

Character level:
    Lvl 232

Character job:
    Phantom

World name:
    Bera

Monday, Dec 27th, 2021. 2:40AM PST

Picture proof https://imgur.com/a/NNqorsj

I'm really sad bro... I can't start the hidden mission like this :') Come on... I just want to finish this. (Going to cross post in bug form since this is technically a new bug. Feel free to delete that once staff has been notified or something idk)
  • wilmarzopwilmarzop
    Upon completing the pink bean limit on Sunday , dec 25th (PST), I am unable to proceed with the quest because they do not detect the creator step up as completed. roblox tutorials mobdro