[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I'm stuck on Afterlands quest line - missing a key

YuvhYuvh
Reactions: 920
edited January 2022 in General Chat
I am missing the Cast Iron key.
I went into Afterlands a few times, but unable to get the key.
Can there be a problem with this key?
If I did not read the guides, and played the quest as it was, is it possible that because I played the steps in a different sequence, I can never get the key?

Comments

• routessmikeroutessmike
    Reactions: 200
    To get the key you have to click on the bag of gold up top and Louie the average will start complaining about horemheb. You then talk to horemheb and you're able to begin the portion where you are shooting the bag of gold down. How you do that is first go to Land of innocence, eat the cookies so it starts to rain, then go to land of warriors and talk to the statue, talk to edgar tech, then talk to the statue again and it should throw the spear to hit the gold bag. You can go to the land of riches now and horemheb will give you the cast iron key.