[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New changes about Starforce costs

FindabearFindabear
Reactions: 100
Hello! I want to talk about new changes coming into Gms.

Since Kanna will no longer have Kishin with spawn rate, classes with cruel mobbing skills; who used to benefit from kishin would have hard time getting meso.
decreasing star force cost 20% and increasing 40% price of Intense Power Crystal is good plan, yet not enough.
Our current starforce cost is twice from that of Kms. We will still have totems but 15 totems per month is just not enough to cover up meso usage.
I'm not suggesting 'Oh look Kms has halved SF cost and x5 priced Intense Power Crystal so we should have it.'
No, that's not what I ask, but I would like to suggest that make starforce cost 40% decreased.
I'm in Europe server so I don't know the exact situation about NA atm. But for EU, I already see people getting frustrated about changes and considering to leave the game.
This should be time we bring new blood into the game, not blocking and spit out what we already have.

Please GMS, consider this suggestion in good way and hope to see changes around with patch!
Thank you, have a nice day!