[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Constant Disconnection (Still)

ShotgunZackShotgunZack
Reactions: 400
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting
I haven't been able to spend longer than 10 minutes on the game before it disconnects today. I'm not sure if I'm beating a dead horse or not, but I felt it necessary to report today's connectivity issues regardless. I've disconnected over a dozen times in the span of 1 hour. Lost boss rewards because of a disconnection. Can't even complete a single run of the unresponsive train mini-game we have for the Maple-Live event. And unfortunately for me, that's a huge chunk of EXP I depend on daily for leveling up my burning character to 220. I know it's an issue that Nexon is aware of, but it's getting to the point where I may have to give up on a game I've played on-off for the past 14 years. I genuinely hope the developers and server technicians are tirelessly working on this issue and that's not just words you type to us in an attempt to appease us. It's been going on far too long to the point where even the patient players are giving up. Please don't kill this game for me, Nexon.

PS: I know there is an unscheduled maintenance for tomorrow, I'm just wondering how many maintenances will it take before the actual issue is resolved. It's been months and I for one won't be holding my breath. I'm just hoping Nexon will take this seriously.