[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer: Hawk Mode: Final Damage

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,435
edited January 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Beast Tamer, or better yet Beast Master, has the lowest Final Damage in the game by a lot and Hawk Mode especially gets 0% Final Damage (not including Boost Nodes which everyone gets).

My suggestion is introduce more Final Damage to Beast Tamer, aka just straight buffing them since they lack in solo damage.

For Hawk Mode, do something like after using Baby Bombers, gain 20% Final Damage for yourself for 10 seconds. This way it helps out Hawk Mode only to not interfere with game balance too much with the other animals. (This also comes in line with the future buffs to every class currently on KMST+KMS gaining a lot more final damage as well.)

Overall Final Damage increase, grant Beast Tamer's shared animal passive skill +20% Final Damage when it is fully leveled. (This passive skill levels up as you level up the Beast Tamer and caps out at level 140 I believe, been a long time since I leveled a BT to 200).

Hawk Mode also has a party buff skill that gives 15% critical rate and 900 defense, it be nice if this party buff was updated to be 2022 MapleStory standards like give 15% critical rate, 10% critical damage, and gives 30 status resistance to self and party members instead to give something that can actually be used for the late-to-end game party bossing / modern day bossing.