[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scrapyard Weekly Bug

5for3to15for3to1
Reactions: 800
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: Unable to forfeit Scrapyards (Weekly Quest) Request Reward

More details: I play Maplestory on & off and the last time I played maple was a few months ago and before I took a brief break from maple I hadn't completed my scrapyard weeklies for that particular week. After picking maple back up I realized after reset I was not getting any scrapyard weekly quest and so I checked my quest logs to see if I had any uncompleted scrapyard weeklies and the only scrapyard quest I see under the 'In Progress" tab is (Weekly Quest) Request Reward which requires you to complete 4 scrapyard weekly quest in order to receive 7x grade a energy cores. Unfortunately, that's where my issue arises I have not received any new scrapyard weeklies in multiple weeks so I am unable to complete (Weekly Quest) Request Reward which in turn prevents me from getting new scrapyard weeklies. I'm sorry if this is confusing.

Character name: Xplicid

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 1/09/2022 at 4:00 PM PST.