[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Valentine's Day Screenshot Contest 2022

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited February 2022 in Contests and Events
ValentinesDayContest.gif

Hiya Maplers!
As that time of the year comes near, you can just feel the love is in the air~
Valentine's Day/Single Awareness Day is just around the corner and we are asking YOU to show off FashionStory for the occasion!
Take a screenshot with your Maple friends or by yourself, whichever floats your boat!

ONLY ENTRY SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THIS POST

How to Apply
1. Comment on this Forums thread
2. Include the following with your entry
- Your In-game name
- World Name
- Your screenshot following 1 of the 2 themes:
1. Valentine's Day: Dress up for Valentine's Day and take a screenshot with your MapleStory partner/friends! (Max 3 characters in screenshot including yourself).
2. Single Awareness Day: Dress up for Valentine's Day or Single Awareness Day and take a screenshot by yourself.

Tips and Criteria
- Follow 1 of the 2 given themes (Valentine's Day/Single Awareness Day) listed above!
- Keep the screenshot appropriate and PG-13!
- You can take a screenshot alone or with up to 2 other Maplers max!
- Screenshot must be from in-game and we do not recommend edits.
- Choose a map that would highlight your outfit and feel free to hop on chairs/mounts/etc.!

Judging Process
- MapleStory Community team will vote and determine 2 winners (1 for each theme) and 15 honorary mentions.

Prizes
2 Winners (1 for each theme)
- Maple Me artwork by Nexon America artist, Kirdein
- Lotus Leaf Chair (Untradeable) for characters in the screenshot
- Onyx Apple x10 Coupon (Tradeable within account,7-day duration. Use the coupon to obtain Onyx Apple (x10): Untradeable, 7-day duration) for characters in the screenshot

15 Honorary Mentions
- Lotus Leaf Chair (Untradeable) for characters in the screenshot
- Onyx Apple x10 Coupon (Tradeable within account,7-day duration. Use the coupon to obtain Onyx Apple (x10): Untradeable, 7-day duration) for characters in the screenshot

Submission Dates
February 2 - February 14th at 10 AM PST

Halloween-2021-MapleMe-Feature.png
LotusLeafChair.PNG

Comments

• EstoeEstoe
    IGN: Estoe, Anjolie
    World: Elysium

Estoe: "Just like today, every single day I look forward to going on new adventures and making new memories with you."

unknown.png
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited February 2022
    ValentinesDayContest_winners.gif

Hiya Maplers!
    Did you enjoy your Valentine's Day? I sure hope so :3
    We are here to announce our winners and before doing so, I'd like to give special thanks to everyone who participated in our contest!
    Your screenshots were creative, adorable, classy, and endearing. Honestly, some of them made me smile lol I know we noted 15 honorary mentions on our initial contest announcement but hey, we'd like to share the love with all of you. We'll be giving the honorary mention rewards to everyone who participated, thank you!

Now without further ado, let's announce our winners!
    These are listed in submission order

Please congratulate our winners!
    Valentine's Day Theme - wyan
    MUSH SWEET, MUSH LOVE :bceHeart: I approve of this and take no objections
    valentines_event.png

Single Awareness Day Theme - jyongonz
    Single life, best life. You've said it! (But did you get Maya's permission to bombard her house..?)
    Maple_220211_032640.jpg

There we have it, CONGRATULATIONS!
    Again, thanks to everyone for participating in our screenshot contest.
    We loved all your fashion, chairs, mounts, background maps, etc. and look forward to seeing more of them! Winners, I'll reach out to you separately about the Maple Me artwork. Unless told otherwise, we plan to send out all the in-game rewards this or next week. If you have inaccurate IGN/World information listed on your entry, please DM me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    Until we return, Happy Mapling!