[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[solved] Unable to open Maplehood Watch Avatar Box

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited February 2022 in Bug Reporting
[nevermind]

Ok for new or returning players who have never done this before what you need to do is go into Cash Shop, find your Maplehood Watch Avatar Boxes, THEN you double click and they get moved into your cash inventory, then you click to open.

Never had done this before the instructions on the box was to "double click to open" which confused me because double clicking them does nothing, you got to do everything inside the cash shop.

Comments

• KazumiKazumi
    Reactions: 700
    edited February 2022
    I'm having the same issue. Can't open Maplehood watch gachapon boxes (cash shop items.)

World: Elysium
    Character: Lvl 219 - Adele: Shakirah
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited February 2022
    Hey Kazumi.

I just found out what to do, it's a process but you need to go into the cash shop, then double click the boxes and they get moved into your cash inventory then click to open.

Wish they wrote the instructions on the boxes other than "double click to open"
  • KazumiKazumi
    edited February 2022
    Khongi wrote: »
    [nevermind]

Ok for new or returning players who have never done this before what you need to do is go into Cash Shop, find your Maplehood Watch Avatar Boxes, THEN you double click and they get moved into your cash inventory, then you click to open.

Never had done this before the instructions on the box was to "double click to open" which confused me because double clicking them does nothing, you got to do everything inside the cash shop.

Ah, thanks for the update. :)
  • KazumiKazumi
    edited February 2022
    Khongi wrote: »
    Hey Kazumi.

I just found out what to do, it's a process but you need to go into the cash shop, then double click the boxes and they get moved into your cash inventory then click to open.

Wish they wrote the instructions on the boxes other than "double click to open"

Yes, I figured it out after I read your updated post, Lol. I wish they wrote the instructions on the boxes too because it was a bit confusing, but I'm glad you figured it out and posted an update on how to open the boxes. I appreciate it, thanks!