[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove -1second (5%) cooldown potential

FokusRepnFokusRepn
Reactions: 400
edited February 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I am playing GMS reboot NA, so this suggestion is only applicable for main potential, not the -1s CD bonus potential line.
Hard as it already is to roll more than one line of cooldown reduction on a hat, i've had the tragedy of rolling double -1s CD lines on my hat. I am already more than 10billion mesos invested looking for at least -3seconds of cooldown reduction.
We all know how valuable crit damage is on gloves, how would you feel if there was a higher chance of obtaining 4% crit damage on your glove in exchange for a lower chance of obtaining 8%?
I understand that there are different values to certains stats such as ied, boss damage and prime/secondary stat lines.
Cooldown reduction lines are both prime and yet it is extremely unlikely to roll a double -2s CD potential.
Please consider removing altogether the -1s CD potential line for main potentials, and raising the probability of obtaining -2s CD lines.