[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Medals Lost After Maintenance

StargethStargeth
Reactions: 2,680
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting
I was checking around on my characters after this past maintenance, and almost all the medals that were outlined in the v231 update to have their quests removed were also removed from inventories&collection tabs of previously completed quests on all of my characters.

The v231 update notes clearly outlined that "The medals players already have registered in the medal collection will be kept," but this does not seem to be the case. The medals were also removed from our collection tabs as of the most recent scheduled maintenance (not the v231 update but the most recent scheduled maintenance).

Could we please have our medals back???

I am referring to Powermonger/The Next Legend/etc. on basically all of my characters. I play on Reboot NA if it matters.

---

Bug type: Game-related

Brief bug summary: Medals removed from collection tab and inventory

More details: As of the most recent scheduled maintenance after the v231 update, medals were removed from collection tabs from all characters and subsequently removed from players' inventories as well.

Steps to reproduce: N/A

Character name: Stargeth

Character level: 275

Character job: Dark Knight

World name: Reboot NA

Date and time of the incident: After the most recent scheduled maintenance

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2022
    [Updated March 25] Certain medals claimed prior to the v.231 update were unintentionally removed during the March 24 maintenance. Please note that we plan to return the medals that were unintentionally removed during our next maintenance.
  • xjaqenhgharxjaqenhghar
    Reactions: 200
    same this happened to me ! The Next Legend medal has been removed from my equips
  • xjaqenhgharxjaqenhghar
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2022
    I was checking around on my characters after this past maintenance, and almost all the medals that were outlined in the v231 update to have their quests removed were also removed from inventories&collection tabs of previously completed quests on all of my characters.

The v231 update notes clearly outlined that "The medals players already have registered in the medal collection will be kept," but this does not seem to be the case. The medals were also removed from our collection tabs as of the most recent scheduled maintenance (not the v231 update but the most recent scheduled maintenance).

---

Bug type: Game-related

Brief bug summary: Medals removed from collection tab and inventory

More details: As of the most recent scheduled maintenance after the v231 update, medals were removed from collection tabs from all characters and subsequently removed from players' inventories as well.

Steps to reproduce: N/A

Character name: Jaqenmage

Character level: 227

Character job: Ice lightning

World name: Reboot EU

Date and time of the incident: After the most recent scheduled maintenance
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited March 2022
    Those medals were good for starting mules. Now I will just have to use tradable ones in the future. I will be glad to have them back in my collection even if I don't use them anymore.