[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lower the price of the Night Road packages

GalvarGalvar
Reactions: 1,735
edited May 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I took a look at the cash shop update for this week and was thinking of buying one of the Night Road Expedition Permanent Outfit Packages as I really liked the way that it looked.
However I noticed that the price for the item was 80K NX or about $80 USD! no way would anyone pay that much for an NX package, regardless of whenever it has a chair or damage skin.
Usually an NX package is anywhere between 15k-30k NX, so I'm not sure what Nexon is thinking with an $80 price range.
Anywho, please lower the price of the Night Road Expedition packages to be around 28K NX as with that price range, people would be more than willing to buy the Night Road packages, than they would at the price they are now.

Comments

• TagaloaTagaloa
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited May 2022
    It's kinda not that good-looking, compared to the BTS Package which i kinda regt having not bought when it was priced for around 100k nx which was more worth its value.
    Revolvette
  • RevolvetteRevolvette
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2022
    Agree.. even as a mvp red myself I did not consider this package at all. I find the items to be lower quality art-wise than a lot of the packages that are less than 30k NX.