[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Meso Explosion Macro Should Be Enabled

NoReceiptNoReceipt
Reactions: 910
edited May 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Meso Explosion is an important key skill for Shadowers, but it is also quite a nuisance to combo with because it basically forced the player to press two keys almost simultaneously. The worst part is the inability to use it in macro settings.

A fair example would be Flip of the Coin, which stacks up to 5 times with a short duration of 120 seconds. The refresh is well off from other buff skills so I find it troublesome to count every second of the coin flip so it doesn't expire before I re-apply other buffs. The nice part about it is being able to use it in macros which I use after important skills to keep the stacks up without having to worry about it expire.

Both skills don't have any animation delay similar to Maple Warrior (and unlike Haste or Booster) so there isn't any problem casting thus making it perfect for macro with attacking skills. Except again, Meso Explosion cannot macro.

Meso Explosion should be able to be more automated like Night Lord and Night Walker and Wind Archer buff/passive, all which are triggered by chance. There are many more classes with the same technique, but Shadower seems to be the one that has to manually press another button just to cast that shred of flying particles.
Fuhreak

Comments

• BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited May 2022
    Auto ME would result in skills not being able to animation cancel. Would be a bad change for late game shadower players.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2022
    Beef wrote: »
    Auto ME would result in skills not being able to animation cancel. Would be a bad change for late game shadower players.

Allowing it to macro doesn't rule that out though, it just gives another option. It's not really a bad change as it doesn't change anything. Sounds like a QoL feature to me.