[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring Back Past Events

NoReceiptNoReceipt
Reactions: 910
edited May 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It seems MapleStory has been consistently rolling out new events each year per the holiday which is much to appreciate.
Though some return, some don't--and I've always wonder why not?

Couldn't both vintage and unique events occur at the same time?
The best part of event is that they introduce items that were usually unobtainable or tied to the season.

My first anniversary and event with MapleStory was when they gave out the Maple Bandanas with a random color by chance, Blue being the rarest.
It even had an Untradeable re-run which was neat since we can anvil the stuff now.
I wish we could have Versalmas comeback with Fruity Bamboo.
The Old MapleStory event where they released Fishing Pole for the first time.

All these nostalgic moments only remain in the memories of veteran players.
I'm asking for those opportunities to be restored/revived and even possibly be available while we're finished with the latest stuff to give players more to do, if one feels like it.

This would benefit Reboot players too, who want to expand their collection.
Bring back the old stuff, re-use the code if necessary--I bet some still have items from those times.

I know MapleStory isn't one of those games people are specifically talking about these days, but Nexon has been compromising very well with player requests recently.
It's clear there is potential to do so.