[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring back the Haunted House/Headless Horseman/BF

EinStomperEinStomper
Reactions: 900
edited June 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
My all time favorite place to be and play was the Haunted House and the Phantom Forest/Haunted Forest, with Bigfoot able to 1 hit k/o you, running into the headless horseman, and voodoo/hoodoo. I thought it was a bad idea to remove that content, and the Singapore content, bring it back, please!
  1. Would you like to see the Haunted house all year round?2 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Bring back all the content!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• Neocity_Traveler8Neocity_Traveler8
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2022
    I remember that, what does the continent look like today?
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited July 2022
    Headless horseman is still there in the haunted woods but rarely ever spawns due to acting like shadow knight elite mob do and also due to the insanity system because it would cause a lot of people to get motion sickness when doing the area so not as many people go there which is a shame because the area looks pretty cool.

But I would like to see the haunted house as well, to be open year round for anyone that wants to do it.