[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Destiny Explorer Quests

lemasterlemaster
Reactions: 110
I have spent over an hour skipping these new mandatory explorer cutscenes. I used to pick explorer so I didn't have to watch these on other classes.
Imagine you're a new player and this is the first piece of the game you're exposed to.
Please, please, make these new explorer quests optional. This is unbearable.
ari7654321

Comments

• ari7654321ari7654321
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2022
    Thank god I wasn't the only one thinking this. Yeah, no, it's pretty awful.

I mean, let's also not skip over the fact that it's essentially a condensed version of the old story that makes all of the characters far less likable than before, bombards any newer players with a bunch of exposition that they won't care about yet, and generally is generally just rushed.

Please at least make these skippable. These are painful.
  • Shadi3609Shadi3609
    Reactions: 110
    It is absolutely ridiculous that this story is not only unskippable, but required for your 1st job advancement. Horrible idea
    ari7654321
  • AkuHitsujiAkuHitsuji
    Reactions: 790
    In a recent KMS patch these have become skippable iirc. Hopefully this change will make it to GMS asap.