[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I've made worst possible mistake combo?

DaemoniserDaemoniser
Reactions: 1,030
edited June 2022 in General Chat
hello,
I'm playing reboot, and I have created tera burning character on "Burning world" also on this same character i have picked Tera burning item. Now i read that this character cannot be transfered to Reboot, also my Tera burning item is also there (not used).
Can i delete character and can create new tera burning character on Reboot? Also i will be able to redeem again Tera burning item (also on reboot?)

Comments

• NovuhzNovuhz
    Reactions: 810
    edited June 2022
    Daemoniser wrote: »
    hello,
    I'm playing reboot, and I have created tera burning character on "Burning world" also on this same character i have picked Tera burning item. Now i read that this character cannot be transfered to Reboot, also my Tera burning item is also there (not used).
    Can i delete character and can create new tera burning character on Reboot? Also i will be able to redeem again Tera burning item (also on reboot?)

You can delete your character and create the Tera burn on Reboot after xx hours the problem is the other stuff that you claimed that you can't get back like the Tera Burninator, your best bet is to contact support and ask them if they can help you with that, to transfer the tera burninator item to one of your characters in Reboot.