[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Trading Card Design Contest

EzrabellEzrabell
Reactions: 1,185
edited June 2022 in Contests and Events
MSW-6077-220616-Trading-card-Contest.png

Maplers, it's not time to duel, but rather, design your very own MapleStory Trading Card in this brand new contest! With this new contest, you'll be challenged to create your very own trading card with elements from MapleStory. Fear not if you don't have experience with battling in card games as you won't be required to write a rule book with your submission. You'll have until July 18th at 10:00am PDT to submit your work! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the designs!

ONLY ENTRY SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THIS CHANNEL
(Note: Contest is being held on Official MapleStory Discord and Official MapleStory Forums)

How To apply
1. Enter the following in the Forum thread:
-Your In-game name
-World Name
-Your Photo Custom designed trading card

Tips & Criteria
- Your submission must be your own original artwork.
- Design your own trading card with MapleStory themes!
- Your art must contain MapleStory themes, i.e a character in the story or your own.
- Take reference from the old MapleStory Trading Card Game!
- Submissions must not contain designs from other IPs, copyrighted characters, or games.

Prizes
3 Grand Prize Winners
- Custom printed card
- Coloring Book Chair
- 10K Maple Points
- Nodestones (x10)

10 Honorary Mentions
- Secret Damage Skin
- Kino Pet (30 Day)
- 2x Drop Coupon (15 min) (5x)

Submissions will close on July 18th at 10:00am PDT!

Comments

• EzrabellEzrabell
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited August 2022
    MSW-6077-220616-Trading-card-Contest-Winner.png

Hi Maplers! Thank you so much for entering in this newest contest! I was absolutely blown away by every single submission. Seriously, as a TCG fan myself, a lot of these designs hit home and the inspirations were clear. Again, thank you everyone who took the time to design all of these beautiful creations for our contest.

Our community voting has concluded and I'm happy to announce the winners! The winners will be sorted by IGN.

Grand Prize Winners
    Aewie
    iSpaceForce
    BowMasterIAm

Runner-up Winners
    Damien
    Flufvy
    KikuUwU
    ElysianChow
    Mrot
    SleepyTissue
    CalsuuCake
    Pingüinos
    RentalTryant
    PSO2isBetter

Thank you everyone! For our grand prize winners, please stand-by for a direct message on how to receive physical card. For all in-game items, your IGN/World have already been provided.